About Me

My photo
Midway, NC, United States
I retired from Bali Bras, Sara Lee Intimates. Married in Oct 1976. I love meeting new people so hope to hear from you. Drop me a line. I've been doing crafts of all kinds since I was a kid. I loved making things and especially things that are recycled. I had never stamped until 2001 when I went to a stamp class while on vacation. We went to a local store to buy the stamps we had used. OUCH. When we got home I saw a Stampin Up catalog and realized how much money I could save with their stamps and best part as they are sets that go together which makes for easy card making. After doing some thinking I decided I should sign up as a demo and see what happens. I didn't know the first thing about stamping and still learning. Retired from Sara Lee Intimates in Feb 2001. I was in sales after many years, since age 18, as an office person, secretary, office assistant, etc. I am out of Stamping Up since Spring 2017 but still have lots of supplies!!!! These days I'm back to quilting and having a great time.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

June 2014 class projects

  Hard to believe we're almost at the 1/2 year mark.  The older you get the quicker times passes you by.   Are you too busy to stamp these day.    If you think it's hard to gather up all the supplies to make a card, then you might want to consider Stampin Up's Paper Pumpkin.  It ships to you monthly with all the supplies to make the projects they have provided for you.    Ask me about it or check it out on line. 
 
 June 2014 projects were fun.   If you just like coming to class and/or  stamping with others            then you might enjoy these projects.     Look how easy these cards are to do.
Sorry that Calypso Coral is no longer available.  Such a pretty color and this is the last of my stash.  Time to find another use for that Pansy Punch you may have purchased.    Stay tuned for at least one more card using your punch. 
 
If you are interested in a class to make these projects, please let me know.  I like to have at least 3 people for a class.    Feel free to contact me to see if I have any openings in my regular monthly classes.  Class is normally around 2.5 hr. depending on the number in class as it's hands on and I'll provide everything needed for $15 per person.      Give me a call, 764-3546.


If you noticed, I also changed the tag color in the card above.  White was just too bold for the paper peaking thru the Pansy punch.
 
Well I'm thinking about the butterfly.  Often things look different in photo.  Wonder if the butterfly should be in black.  We'll see.  Comments welcome. 
 
As for the Starburst card with 3 pansies, lesson learned.  Don't try to put in the center flower first thinking it's the center..... DUH.  Glue dots don't come up.  So end flowers first and then the center flower.  Also the flowers will now be sponged around the edges. 
While I love the softness of the butterfly in white, I'm considering if I should try it in black.  We'll see.    
 
 
 
Yep,  I discovered not wise to put the center flower in what you thins


No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog and it's still a learning experience even in 2017.

If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month once I get back on schedule.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.