About Me

My photo
Midway, NC, United States
I retired from Bali Bras, Sara Lee Intimates. Married in Oct 1976. I love meeting new people so hope to hear from you. Drop me a line. I've been doing crafts of all kinds since I was a kid. I loved making things and especially things that are recycled. I had never stamped until 2001 when I went to a stamp class while on vacation. We went to a local store to buy the stamps we had used. OUCH. When we got home I saw a Stampin Up catalog and realized how much money I could save with their stamps and best part as they are sets that go together which makes for easy card making. After doing some thinking I decided I should sign up as a demo and see what happens. I didn't know the first thing about stamping and still learning. Retired from Sara Lee Intimates in Feb 2001. I was in sales after many years, since age 18, as an office person, secretary, office assistant, etc. I am out of Stamping Up since Spring 2017 but still have lots of supplies!!!! These days I'm back to quilting and having a great time.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

See what Stampin Up has to offer

I will have to say that in the years that I attended the Stampin Up conventions, I did have a great time.  They are over the top on presentation and what they do for their demonstrators.    I started with Stampin Up August 2001.  Hard to believe it's been that long.

Was just watching a video of the past convention and thinking about past fun.

They are posting even more things for the non demonstrator to check out.  http://www.stampinup.com/home/

Be sure to check out the blog attached.  It offers weekly Stampin Up deals.  They you can place your order at my site. http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/joanlowder/

                        See Shop:  http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx

If you ever see a Stampin Up special to join the team, think about it as it's usually a good deal for what you get and in addition you'll get a monthly magazine full of ideas.

Call me if you have questions, Joan Lowder, 336-764-3546 or send me an email, jlowder1@bellsouth.net

Don't forget that I also have a special this month.  See Jan cards for special.


No comments:

My Blog

May, 2009 when I started the blog and it's still a learning experience even in 2017.

If you are ever looking for a retired stamp set, ask me, I might have it and let it go.

As a follower you'll get emails when I post things which I tend to do in batches, once or twice a month once I get back on schedule.

Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate all comments.